It’s the Merriest–and the yummiest–time of the year at Knott’s Berry Farm! The limited time holiday foods are some of my favorites, especially since I have a soft spot for anything that is Thanksgiving Dinner themed! They have expanded the offerings for 2019 and many of the items are meal plan eligible!
Upon entry, you can pick up a Merry Farm Event Guide. Merry Farm happens daily from November 22 through January 5 with select days featuring special holiday entertainment. Food and treats are available every day inside and outside the park at the California Marketplace.
Wagon Wheel Pizza (located near Ghostrider)
- Mac Lorraine and Plain Mac n Cheese: Macaroni with a white cheese sauce, bacon and chives served in a Naan bread cone. Meal Plan Eligible.
Calico Fry Co. (located near Wagon Camp Stunt Show)
- Fried Green Beans served with mushroom soup dip. Meal Plan Eligible
Sutters Pizza (located next to Calico Fry Co.)
- Apple Pie Dessert Pizza: topped with apple pie filling, brown sugar crumble, and a cream cheese icing Meal Plan Eligible
Beachy Keen’s Pizza (located near Charles M. Schulz Theater, Snoopy on Ice)
- White Christmas Pizza: white cheese sauce, ricotta and mozzarella cheese, garlic, chicken and chives. Meal Plan Eligible.
- Apple Pie Dessert Pizza. Meal Plan Eligible.
Coasters Diner (located near Xcellerator)
- Turkey Dinner Burger: Turkey patty, cranberry mayo, apple sage stuffing on a pretzel bun. Meal Plan Eligible.
- Holiday Shakes: Peppermint or Eggnog (around $6)
- Turkey Dinner Sandwich: Carved turkey, stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce ona french roll. Meal Plan Eligible.
Fiesta Dogs (located in Fiesta Village)
- Christmas Chicago Dog: Vienna hot dog, dill pickle, tomato slices, relish, mustard, sport peppers on a green bun. Meal Plan Eligible.
Papa Loca (located in Fiesta Village)
- Holiday Poutine: sweet potato fries, cheese curds, cranberries, turkey and gravy. Meal Plan Eligible
Grizzly Creek Lodge (located in Camp Snoopy)
- Stromboli: Ham, cheese and marinara sauce in pizza dough. Meal Plan Eligible
Ghost Town Grill (sit down restaurant in Ghost Town)
- Turkey Pasty: turkey breast, wild mushrooms, cream, potatoes, cranberries, and spinach served in a pie crust pocket
- Classic Turkey Dinner: Turkey breast, apple sage stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes, gravy, and cranberry sauce
Ghost Town Bakery (located near Ghostrider and First Aid)
- Mini Christmas Ornament Chocolate Candy Apples
- Christmas Bark: Milk chocolate English Toffee, peppermint white chocolate, and pistachio cranberry dark chocolate
Santa’s Christmas Cabin (located in the Wilderness Dance Hall behind the School House in Ghost Town. You can also meet Santa!)
- Holiday Turkey Balls
- Holiday Turkey Eggrolls
- Cookie Shots: chocolate chip and red velvet
- Cranberry-Apricot Wild Boar Sausage: with caramelized onions, spicy mustard on a hoagie bun
- Belgium Waffles
- Warm chocolate chip cookies and milk
Seasonal Funnel Cakes: All funnel cakes can be found outside the park at Cable Car Kitchen (S’mores, Maple Pecan, Horchata and Peppermint). They can be served with scooped ice cream at Cable Car Kitchen whereas they only have vanilla soft serve inside the park.
- S’mores Funnel Cake: at Sutter’s Funnel Cake near Sutter’s quick service restaurant
- Maple Pecan Funnel Cake: at Ghost Town Grub (in Ghost Town near Firemen’s). They also have the fried Christmas Cookie Dough Bites here
- Horchata Funnel Cake: at Log Ride Funnel Cake
California Marketplace: shops and restaurants outside the park before you go through security
- Cable Car Kitchen: variety of funnel cake, churro sundaes, cookie sundaes, and a $15 holiday milkshake served with a donut
- DoughKnotts: Holiday stuffed donuts
- The Farm Bakery: Winter Mint Macaron Snowmen, baklava, eggnog Christmas Tree Cheesecake on a Stick
- Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant: holiday menu includes chicken parmasan, meat pie popovers, and more
Dining Tips and Tricks
- With the Knott’s Berry Farm meal plan, you are allowed 2 meals per visit, 4 hours apart. Regular year-round options are also available during this time.
- If you don’t have a meal plan on your pass, you can buy a single day All Day Dining wristband for $32.99. This way, you can try any meal plan eligible item every 90 minutes.
- The fastest place to grab Meal Plan Food is Boardwalk BBQ
- Don’t have a park admission ticket? No problem! Enjoy seasonal eats outside the park at the California Marketplace at The Farm Bakery, Doughknotts, and Cable Car Kitchen. Don’t forget about the world’s famous Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
- If you run into a situation where an employee says that a food item is not on the meal plan, you can politely ask them to try to see if it will go through. It’s not a guarantee, but it’s worth a shot!
For more of our family adventures, find us on Instagram @littlegraythread.