Knott’s Berry Farm 2022 Season Passes have already been released! This means you can get in for the remainder of 2021 (through December 17) AND the entire 2022 year for just one low price! 2022 Season Passes have just be released for sale on the Knott’s Berry Farm Website. Did you know that passes are only valid per calendar year, and they get MORE EXPENSIVE as the year goes on? But did you also know that if you buy a 2022 pass, you can still get in to Knott’s Berry Farm in 2021 for CHEAPER than if you were to buy a pass for this year? Since I am an official Knott’s Berry Farm Berry Blogger, my family received complementary passes for the 2020/2021 season. Here’s everything you need to know:
Knott’s Berry Farm 2022 Season Pass Information for NEW Passholders
This information is if you currently DO NOT have a 2021 Knott’s Berry Farm Pass
- Passes are valid from the day you buy them in 2021 – December 31, 2022. If you buy a pass in April, it still will expire December 31 of 2022.
- The only “block out days” is December 18-31, 2021 (high Holiday season). If you’d like to visit on these days, admission is just $14.99 (this is new this year).
- This means you can come back for Knott’s Spooky Farm (family friendly Halloween celebration weekends during the day) and Knott’s Merry Farm as many times as you want for just $14.99 a visit.
Renewal Information for Existing Knott’s Berry Farm Passholders who have bought season passes before the reopening on May 5, 2021
If you currently have a 2020/2021 pass and are interesting in renewing for 2022, this information is for you.
- DO NOTHING. We will get more information about renewals before our passes expire May 5, 2022.
Renewal Information for Existing Knott’s Berry Farm Passholders who have bought season passes AFTER the reopening on May 5, 2021
If you bought your pass AFTER the reopening on May 5, 2021, then this information is for you.
- Your current 2021 pass will expire December 31, 2021.
- You can renew your pass online at knotts.com.
- You get a free Bring-A-Friend ticket valid any fall daytime through December 17, 2021.
- This means your friends can enjoy Knott’s Spooky Farm or Knott’s Merry Farm. Tickets are redeemable at the ticket booths.
- Payment plans are available for as low as $8.50 a month ($16.50 down for a purple pass)
What are the Different Types of Passes?
There are three levels of passes: Regular (purple), Gold (gold, obviously), and Platinum (gray).
Regular Purple Pass: $110
- Unlimited visits to Knott’s Berry Farm with no black out dates
- Admission to Peanuts Celebration, Boysenberry Festival, Knott’s Spooky Farm, Knott’s Merry Farm, and the 100th Anniversary celebration
- Early Entry opportunities
- 10% Discounts on select food and merchandise
- Parking is not included but can be added for $75
Gold Pass (includes Soak City): $130
- All the benefits of the Regular Purple pass, but includes unlimited admission to the 2022 Soak City Season
- 10% Discounts on select food and merchandise in both Knott’s Berry Farm and Soak City
- Early Entry to both Knott’s Berry Farm and Soak City on select days (this is very valuable especial for Soak City days–this will allow you the best opportunity to secure a lounge chair spot in the shade)
- Parking is not included but can be added for $75
Platinum Pass (includes all Cedar Fair Parks and parking): $198
- Unlimited visits to Knott’s Berry Farm and Soak City 2022 Season
- Includes unlimited admission to all Cedar Fair Parks across the country (there is Great America in Northern California)
- 20% Discounts on select food and merchandise
- Parking is INCLUDED! ($75 value)
Additional Pass Add-ons
- Parking: $75 add on to Regular Purple and Gold passes
- 2022 All Season Dining: $135 for all pass levels (Platinum used to be more expensive). Dining plan is valid as soon as you buy your pass in 2021.
- Enjoy 2 meals (spaced 4 hours apart) every single day, all season long
- 2022 All Season Drink Refills: $35
- Unlimited Drink Refills all season long! (15 minute cool down time between refills)
- Choose between the reusable Souvenir Bottle or the paper cup plan
- 2022 All Season Unlimited Funpix Digital Photos: $49.99
- Add FunPix to your pass to get unlimited digital photos from select rides, Peanuts Meet and Greets, or anytime a Knott’s Photographer snaps your photo
- 2022 Season Pass Locker Rentals: $160
- Don’t like to hold stuff and don’t like paying $15 each time? Get a year long pass for $160 (also valid at Soak City)
- 2022 Season Pass Fast Lane: $575 per person
- Enjoy priority boarding on select rides
- Only a limited number are available
- 2022 Scary Farm Pass: $99
- These sell out every year! Scary Farm (or Haunt) is a separate admittance ticket. This is the scary monster scare event, not to be confused with Knott’s Spooky Farm (which is the family friendly Halloween event that is included with park admission)
Knott’s Berry Farm Grand Reopening Reminders
- Reservations are currently NOT needed for Knott’s Berry Farm and Soak City
- While masks aren’t required, it is HIGHLY recommended that all guests wear face coverings. My family chooses to wear masks even though the adults are fully vaccinated.
- Soak City is open select days through September 6, 2021. Soak City is closed Monday August 30 through Thursday September 2.
- The last day for Knott’s Summer Nights 2021 is Sunday, September 6.
So What Pass Should I Get?
I definitely recommend getting at least the Gold Pass because by the time summer comes next year, you’re going to want to go to Soak City at least once (and by then, the Gold Pass will be $150 so might as well just buy it now for $21 more). It is actually MORE expensive to get the Gold Pass plus Parking ($130+$75 = $205) than the Platinum Pass ($198). I HIGHLY recommend getting the Meal Plan at least for some of your family passes. It pays for itself in less than 4 visits and it’s so nice not having to worry about buying food in the park.
In a nutshell, I would have one person in your family get the Platinum Pass, which includes parking. You can opt to add the meal plan on to your Gold Passes at a smaller rate. Here’s what I would do to buy season tickets for my two daughters and myself. I would get the Platinum pass for me (in case I have a random no-kid Knott’s Day, the parking would be on my pass), I would get the Gold Pass for my daughters and add the Meal Plan on to their Gold passes. We are usually good with 2 souvenir drink refill bottles since the kids don’t drink as much as I do.
As always, season pass prices don’t go anywhere but UP, so run and secure this introductory pricing while you can! Take advantage of the 2021 entry offers and save yourself some money! 2022 is going to be the best year, especially with the 100th Anniversary Celebration. Keep your eyes out for all new entertainment and offerings! Follow along using the hashtags #Knotts100 and #KnottsFamilyReunion.
For more of our Knott’s Berry Farm adventures, follow us on instagram @littlegraythread.